- Cooled briquettes are cut and packed in bags or stored in bulk for shipment or use.
- No Binder is required in the process.
- Briquettes framed are in the state of logs or pellets, which are constrained through tracks for legitimate molding, by cooling them under weight.
- The chemical creation of the bio- squander material or industrial wastages is tried in the first phase. This knows whether the wastages are adept for briquetting. It not, the crude materials are rejected.
- In this testing process their moisture content is also checked. On the off chance that the dampness content surpasses 15% then the material is sun dried. In a few briquetting plants the biomass is dried utilizing Turbo-dryer CTD 60